Thai Peanut Dipping Sauce
This recipe is one that will go along with a recipe I’ll be posting on Wednesday for Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps. This Thai Peanut Dipping Sauce recipe is so good you will want to drink it with a straw, unless you make it with chunky peanut butter and then it will just plug up the straw!
It would go well with not only lettuce wraps, but spring rolls and any grilled chicken recipe!
I hope you enjoy it!
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- ½ teaspoon minced or grated ginger
- ? teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ c. brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon chili oil
- 1 c. water to thin as needed
- In a small saucepan, whisk all ingredients but water for the Peanut Dipping Sauce over low heat until heated through.
- Drizzle in water until sauce is consistency of mayonnaise and lightens in color.