Here is another SUPER easy treat to have for a Halloween party snack or treat.
Sweet Goblin Haystacks with googly eyes!
Just melt an entire bag of white chocolate chips (12 ounces) with 1/2 cup peanut butter in the microwave. Start out with a minute, then stir. If you need more time, microwave for 30 seconds and stir again. It took mine about 2 1/2 minutes to be just right. if your chocolate “seizes” up and becomes grainy, just add a tablespoon of water to thin it out.
Pour in a 12 ounce bag of lomein noodles (found in the Asian grocery aisle).
Stir it all up to coat the noodles.
Then take your spatula and drop “haystacks” of the mixture onto parchment or wax paper.
Press on some candy eyes.
If your eyes are not perfect…EVEN BETTER! They look more goblin like!
Let these guys cool and set for an hour or pop them into the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
I think they’re kinda cute….
In a creepy way.
- 1 12 oz bag white chocolate chips
- ½ c. peanut butter
- 1 12 oz bag dried lomein noodles
- Melt entire bag of white chocolate chips with peanut butter in the microwave.
- Start out with a minute, then stir. If you need more time, microwave for 30 seconds and stir again. It took mine about 2½ minutes to be just right.
- if your chocolate "seizes" up and becomes grainy, just add a tablespoon of water to thin it out.
- Mix in lomein noodles and drop desired size of haystacks onto wax paper or parchment paper to cool
- While still hot, press on candy eyes
- Allow to cool - I put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes
If you like this post, you might like these as well!
|7 Halloween Fabulous Treat Recipes
Tomorrow is Halloween so I thought I'd share some of my past cute ideas for Halloween treats to have...
|Candy Corn Popcorn Balls
It's Fall! And these Candy Corn Popcorn Balls are the easiest and cutest fall treats to make...
|Dark and White Chocolate Peppermint Bark Bites
One day last year when we were snowed in, I scrounged around in my kitchen yesterday and created...
|Fall Puppy Chow
Here's an old familiar recipe favorite changed up a bit for Fall. Puppy Chow! If you haven't had...