This is one of the great wonders of the world.
It’s an appetizer, one-bite masterpiece that utilizes four measly ingredients but when you pop one of these babies into your mouth, you’re going to close your eyes and dream about another one.
Because today is the Super Bowl, I am sharing this simple recipe with you for your game day watching enjoyment! I am not even going to do my play-by-play photo instructional, but here’s a brief tutorial!
Because it’s so simple, it’s ridiculous!
- 1 package frozen tater tots, thawed
- 1 pound sliced bacon cut in thirds
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1 T. chipotle chili powder
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut bacon into thirds and wrap each tater tot with one third piece. Tuck both ends of the bacon underneat the tater tot when you place it onto the baking sheet. (When it bakes, it will harden and crisp around the tater tot)
- Mix the brown sugar and chipotle pepper in a medium-sized bowl with spoon.
- Roll each bacon-wrapped tater tot in the brown sugar chipotle mixture, coating all sides well
- Place each tater tot on lined baking sheet with sides not touching
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until bacon is crisped and glazed looking
- If you have leftover brown sugar/chipotle mixture, pop it into a freezer bag and freeze it for next time!
|Chipotle Molasses BBQ Sauce
Barbecue sauce is really easy to make at home. I remember my mom stirring together ketchup and spices...
|Baked or Grilled Jalapeno Poppers
Saturday we hosted a cookout/birthday party for my BFF's hubby Dale. We made hamburgers...
|Bacon Chipotle Salted Caramel Crack
Let me just apologize for this recipe right off the bat. Bacon crack is all over the internet...
|Honey Chipotle Chicken
Over the July 4th weekend, Mr. Wonderful and I went to a nearby lake with some of our very dearest...