Chef’s Feast is coming! Are you going?
What is the Chef’s Feast you ask?
The Chef’s Feast is a food and wine tasting event features international-themed dishes from 25 of the best restaurants in the metro, a wine pull, and more. All donations benefit the Regional Food Bank’s Food for Kids programs.
Enjoy culinary creations from 25 of the metro’s best restaurants, complimented by a variety of fine wines. Proceeds from this food and wine tasting event benefit the Regional Food Bank’s Food for Kids childhood hunger programs.
“Nothing is more fundamental to the success of a child than the need for food and proper nutrition,” Chef Dowd said. “It’s our honor and duty as chefs to do whatever we can to ensure that the next generation of Oklahomans can focus on their dreams and not their next meal.”
Tickets are $120 in advance and Patron Tables, which include reserved seating for 10 and two bottles of fine wine, are available for $1,400. Tickets and Patron Tables are limited. Purchase tickets online today by visiting www.regionalfoodbank.org. Please contact Angie Gaines at 405.604.7109 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
The Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma is a private, 501(c) (3) nonprofit organization that acts as a link through which the food industry and community may donate food and other goods. The products are then distributed to nearly 825 schools and charitable feeding programs in 53 central and western Oklahoma counties. In fiscal year 2011, the Food Bank distributed 46.2 million pounds of food and product to help the charitable community effectively feed people in need. Since its inception in 1980, the Food Bank has distributed more than 425 million pounds of food to feed Oklahoma’s hungry.
- Waterford Marriott, Coordinating Chef Don Thiery
- Trattoria il Centro and Aunt Pittypats Catering, Coordinating Chef Christine Dowd
- Big Truck Tacos, Chefs Cally Johnson and Kathryn Mathis
- Cafe 7, Chef J. Mays
- Chef’s Requested Foods, Chef Ken Bradford
- Cooking Girl, Chef Christa Carretero
- EVOKE Mobile Coffee, Jason Duncan
- Faculty House, University of Oklahoma, HSC, Chef Janice Bird
- Gages Steakhouse, Chef Rob Ferris
- Gopuram Taste of India, Chef Veeral Mehta
- Matthew Kenney OKC, Chef Matthew Kenney
- Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club, Chef Michael Powell
- Venue 104 Events & Catering, Chef Derek Nettle
- Iguana Mexican Grill, Chef Lee Bennett
- Integris Health, Chef Trina Burks
- McNeal’s Catering, Chef Larry McNeal
- Mutt’s Amazing Hot Dogs, Chefs Cally Johnson and Kathryn Mathis
- Nonna’s Euro-American Ristorante & Bar, Chef Joel Carlson
- Pachinko Parlor, Chef Eric Smith
- Platt College, Chefs Dale Tanner, Patrick Morris and Eric Esau
- RED Prime Steak, Chef Chris McCabe
- RePUBlic Gastropub, Chef Donnie Cashion
- Rococo, Chefs Bruce Rinehart and Don Duncan
- Sara Sara Cupcakes, Chef Eric Smith
- Sodexo at Southern Nazarene University and Oklahoma City University, Chefs Ian Wagnor, Kelli Keegan and David Cain
- The Coach House, Chef Kurt Fleischfresser and Chef David Henry
- The Mantel Wine Bar & Bistro, Chef Gerald Harden
- The Metro Wine Bar & Bistro, Chef Rolyn Soberanis
- The Ranch Steakhouse, Chef Jonas Favela
- West, Chef Eric Smith
At last year’s even, more than $115,000 was raised – enough to provide backpacks of food for 575 children for an entire school year through the Food for Kids Program.
This is such a great cause folks, you should truly consider going!
Purchase tickets by clicking hereIf you like this post, you might like these as well!
|Platt My Plate
I think this is an aweome event and would love to let OKC know about it! From a Press Release for Platt...
|Allied Arts ARTini Time!
Coming soon to an incredible town near you - namely Oklahoma City. ARTini! What is ARTini you say? ...
|Oklahoma City Chef Portrait – Chef Jason Heald of Paseo Grill
Last night was our first visit to an Oklahoma City restaurant for my new segment on KAUT43. ...
|The Paleo Chef
The first few words of the book The Paleo Chef are promising... "I love food!" Pete Evans take...